About Amazon Locker
Amazon Locker provides you with a self-service delivery location to pick up and return your Amazon.com packages. Lockers are currently available in a variety of locations throughout the U.S.
Instead of delivering a package to your home or business address, you can select an Amazon Locker location and pick up your package at a time that’s convenient for you. Once your package is delivered to the Amazon Locker, you’ll receive an e-mail notification with a unique pickup code that includes the address and opening times for your selected Locker location.
When you arrive to collect your package, enter your pickup code or scan the barcode using the barcode scanner and follow the instructions on the screen.
All packages delivered to Amazon Locker locations must be picked up within three days. If you’re not able to collect your package within this timeframe, the package will be returned to us for a refund.
If you have feedback about your experience with Amazon Locker, you can submit it through the Amazon Locker Customer Survey.
Note: Once you have selected an Amazon Locker location for delivery, you’ll have an opportunity to request a lower Locker slot (between 15″ and 48″ from the ground) during checkout.
The Spring Hill Location is: 100 Mariner Blvd, at Speedway, Spring Hill, FL 34609
Return a Package at an Amazon Locker
Certain return packages are eligible to be dropped off at an Amazon Locker. If this option is available, it will appear in our Online Returns Center when you go to return the item. If you select this option, you will be shown a map and have the opportunity to select a nearby Locker location.
To return a package at an Amazon Locker:
- Visit the Online Returns Center to submit a return request.
- After you submit your return request in the Online Return Center, you will receive a Locker dropoff code via e-mail. Take the unique code to your locker location.
- Enter your code into the touch screen display and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Your locker is available until the close of business on the following business day. Although a locker cannot be guaranteed after that time, you can still go to that Locker location to see if space is available for your return for up to 30 days after your reservation.
- If no lockers are available after your reservation expires, you can cancel your return request and then create a new return request for the dropoff of your choice. Or, you can pay for the return postage and send it to the address on this label. To cancel your return, go to Your Orders, choose View return/refund status and click Cancel this return. To start a new return in the Online Returns Center, click Return items.
- Securely package and label your return. Your package should be smaller than 18x14x12 inches so that it fits in the Locker.
- Amazon.com isn’t responsible for any personal items or items not related to the return left in the Amazon Locker.
Amazon Locker Eligible Items
Your items can be delivered to an Amazon Locker if they’re sold or fulfilled by Amazon.com, meet the size/weight limits, and if the Amazon Locker you select will have room for your order when it arrives.
Locker is full: Some Amazon Lockers are very popular and may be full when your package arrives. These locations will appear grayed out on the map, which means that they are not currently accepting orders.
Item is ineligible: Your order will be eligible for Amazon Locker delivery, if your shipment:
- Has a shipping weight less than 20 lbs
- Has product dimensions smaller than 19 x 12 x 14 inches
- Is sold or fulfilled by Amazon.com
- Is valued at less than $5,000
- Contain no hazardous materials
- Is not a Subscribe & Save item
- Does not contain items shipping from other countries
- Does not contain items for Release-Date Delivery
- There is no additional fee for using an Amazon Locker.
- Standard Shipping and FREE shipping may be unavailable at some Amazon Lockers.
- Same-Day Delivery and One-Day Shipping are available in select areas only.