Commonly, we encounter several questions that we have addressed below. It is our hope that this will help you in understanding your options for carpet cleaning in Spring Hill, Florida. Of course, if you do not see your question listed below, feel free to contact one of our staff for a prompt and honest answer.
1. Why should I use a professional carpet cleaning service?
There are three big reasons to have your carpets professionally cleaned at least once a year.
- health: fabrics and carpeting that is not thoroughly cleaned can house germs and bacteria. Leaving these inside the carpet can cause health problems at home or in the workplace. Professional equipment can greatly reduce allergens and other dirt and grime that has nestled deep within your carpet.
- longevity: professional carpet cleaning can greatly extend the life of your carpet. With regular cleaning, stains and wear and tear can be significantly reduced.
- appearance: a deep, thorough carpet cleaning can vastly improve the overall look of your home’s carpet. A worn and tired carpet doesn’t necessarily need to be replaced. Many times, a professional carpet cleaning service can transform your old carpet into a brand new look.
2. How often should I get my carpets and furniture cleaned?
Currently, we recommend that carpets be professionally cleaned around every 6 months. For furniture, you can go longer and that can be professionally cleaned every year.
3. Do you move my furniture?
We will move smaller items in order to maximize the amount of carpet that gets cleaned. We will not, however, move larger items like beds, entertainment centers, and full bookshelves.
4. How long before my carpet or furniture is fully dry?
Typically, the carpet will be fully dry after 4 -6 hours. Weather and humidity can affect dry times, however, so it best to test an area of the carpet before walking on it.
5. Can professional carpet cleaning help with my allergies?
Absolutely! Having your carpets cleaned is a great way to reduce allergens in the home. Both carpets and upholstered furniture trap allergens and pollens inside. Through a thorough, deep clean, you can breathe more easily.
6. Are the cleaning products used by Spring Hill Carpet Cleaning Safe?
Yes, all of our products are non-toxic, pet-friendly, kid-friendly and biodegradable. This guarantees beautifully cleaned carpets that are safe for you and your family.
7. Do I need to vacuum before the cleaners come?
It is recommended that you vacuum your carpet prior to our arrival. Vacuuming your carpet as often as possible will increase the lifespan of your carpet.
8. Are your technicians trained and experienced?
Our professional cleaners have decades of experience in the carpet cleaning industry. They also keep up-to-date on the latest in cleaning equipment and technologies. We are constantly improving our techniques and our products to ensure the best overall cleaning possible.