Hernando Connects “Deep Thoughts” Friday:
1. If an orange is orange, why isn’t a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?
2. Why does your nose run, and your feet smell?
3. Is it true that cannibals won’t eat clowns because they taste funny?
4. Why don’t sheep shrink when it rains?
5. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
6. Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?
7. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?
8. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
9. Why is it called tourist season if we can’t shoot at them?
10. If a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his iPod?
11. When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
12. Is it still illegal to park next to a fire hydrant, even if your car is on fire?
13. If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a dog pile?
14. If a baby’s leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn’t come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?
15. What is a picture of a thousand words worth?
16. Why does quicksand work slowly?
17. Can crop circles be square?
18. If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don’t they fall through the floor?
19. Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic?
20. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, why does it not go bad inside the cow?