Hernando Connects “Deep Thoughts” Friday:
- Why are apartments so close together?
- Why is the word abbreviation so long?
- Is it true that cannibals won’t eat clowns because they taste funny?
- Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
- Why do we press harder on remote control buttons when we know the battery is dead?
6. Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?
7. When you have your picture taken with Mickey Mouse at Disneyland, does the guy inside the costume smile for the camera?
8. “I am” is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that “I do” is the longest sentence?
9. Why is it that if someone tells you that there are 1 billion stars in the universe you will believe them but if they tell you a wall has wet paint you will have to touch it to be sure?
10. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
11. If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
12. If someone has a mid-life crisis while playing hide and seek, does he automatically lose because he can’t find himself?
13. Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do “practice”?
14. If your in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn the headlights on?
15. Why is it that when you transport something by car, it’s called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it’s called a cargo?
16. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
17. How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn’t live there?
18. How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?
19. If you throw a cat out a car window does it become kitty litter?
20. Why isn’t phonetic spelled the way it sounds?