Hernando Connects “Deep Thoughts” Friday:
- How did Scooby Snacks become a successful business when they only market to one specific dog?
- Saying, “I’m un-photogenic” is a socially acceptable way of saying, “I think I’m more attractive than all the best available evidence suggests.”
- Receipts are the ghosts of money.
- They should put slap bracelet material into a blanket so I can make myself a human burrito with the least amount of effort.
- Whenever I notice that I’ve driven behind the same car for quite some distance, I start to think that they think I’m following them
6. Mars is populated entirely by robots.
7.I wonder what my dog named me.
8.Imagine being completely naked in a room full of people who speak a different language and everybody wants to touch you. This is the life of a dog.
9. When a pregnant woman swims, she is a human submarine.
10. Asking someone “where are you” is a recent thing. Before we had mobile phones, the only way we could talk to people is if we knew where they were.